Friday, October 27, 2006

An introduction of Frank The Frog






eno-eno-eno! I am Frank The Frog. I was invited to take part in the ENO Programme. This topic is very actual for me and other species because climate change has an influence on flora and fauna in the world. It is a global problem.

My job is to encourage people to make and collect pledges , both online and offline. You can make your pledges already online in the Frank's Web Bank . We will also arrange "The March of Frogs" together with students around the world. This wil be carried out 16th of February 2011. You are welcome to join the campaign.

I have also sung my message and you can listen my song for the campaign here. The music and notes sheet will be available as well. I hope you will see me and listen this song in MTV...

Come on and join the campaign. No matter if you are a frog or a human being, the climate change is our common problem.

eno-eno-eno!